- White shirt or white polo shirt
- Grey trousers or skirt/dress
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan
- A grey shalwar and kameez
- Black shoes or completely black trainers
- Hair accessories should be kept small and only blue or white.
- Blue and white checked gingham dress (can be worn with white or blue leggings)
- Grey shorts
- Sensible footwear – no open toe sandals.
In the interest of health, safety and comfort, children require comfortable clothes for PE, which should include:
- Black shorts/jogging bottoms
- Coloured plain T-shirt - supplied by the school (nominal charge of £3) in allocated team colour
- Pumps or trainers.
Children will come to school wearing their PE kit on PE days. They must wear their school cardigan/jumper on top.
Jewellery or taweez cannot be worn during PE
If you need help with school uniform please ask at school.