- White shirt or white polo shirt
- Grey trousers or skirt/dress
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan
- A grey shalwar and kameez
- Black shoes or completely black trainers
- Hair accessories should be kept small and only blue or white.
- Blue and white checked gingham dress (can be worn with white or blue leggings)
- Grey shorts
- Sensible footwear – no open toe sandals.
In the interest of health, safety and comfort, children require a change of clothes for PE, which should include:
- Black shorts/jogging bottoms
- White T-shirt
- Pumps or trainers.
Please ensure all clothes and PE bags are clearly labelled with your child’s name.
Jewellery or taweez cannot be worn during PE