Training courses at Purlwell Infant and Nursery School
Mrs Laher our Home School support runs a number of different courses and support groups in school.
Current Training courses
- Letters and sounds course - Wednesday 1pm-3pm
- ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) - Tuesday & Thursday 9.00am - 11.30am
Contact the school office for further details - most courses are for the parents of children who attend our school.
Recent training courses include:
- ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages)
- Volunteer helping in schools
- Cake decorating
- Letters & Sounds
- Special educational needs and disabilities course
We run regular coffee mornings the aim of which is for parents to discuss any concerns, sign on to courses etc.
If you wish to find out more about any of the courses or support groups please contact the school on 01924 326734.