- White shirt or white polo shirt
- Grey trousers or skirt/dress
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan
- A grey shalwar and kameez
- Black shoes or completely black trainers
- Hair accessories should be kept small and only blue or white.
- Blue and white checked gingham dress (can be worn with white or blue leggings)
- Grey shorts
- Sensible footwear – no open toe sandals.
In the interest of health, safety and comfort, children require a change of clothes for PE, which should include:
- Black shorts/jogging bottoms
- White T-shirt
- Pumps or trainers.
Please ensure all clothes and PE bags are clearly labelled with your child’s name.
Jewellery or taweez cannot be worn during PE
If you need help with school uniform please ask at school.