We have introduced a new exciting curriculum this year in line with Curriculum 2014. Our curriculum ensures all children develop skills right across the curriculum. We learn about our locality, the surrounding area and the rest of the world. Underpinning our curriculum are the rule of law, mutual respect and tolerance of those of different faiths and beliefs.
Please browse these pages for details of the current curriculum for Nursery, Reception, Year 1 and Year 2. These pages will be updated at each half term. Below details the curriculum for all years.
If you require further information with regards to curriculum please speak to the class teacher.
School Curriculum Overviews
- Long Term Planning EYFS Cycle A 2023 2024
- Long Term Planning EYFS Cycle B 2024 2025
- Long Term Planning KS1 Cycle A 2023 2024
- Long Term Planning KS1 Cycle B 2024 2025
Anti Bullying Week 2022
- Anti Bullying Policy 2022
- Anti Bullying Week 2022 Overview of Activities
- Anti Bullying Week Presentation 2022.pptx
Children's Mental Health Week 2023
Health Week 2022
Science Week 2023